Making up your mind to lose weight is easy, however going to gym daily can be time-consuming and difficult. Most have us have a busy schedule and rarely make out time to visit the gym. Luckily, you do have to get to a gym before your workout. This article will show you the best weight loss workouts for men that you can perform right at home.
It is great when you hit the gym. You see other people working out and you feel challenged.
This makes your workout even harder. However, the truth is that not all of us have the luxury of time.
We seldom have the time to go to the gym as much as we’d love to.
Nevertheless, weight loss workouts for men at home are just as effective as going to the gym.
Continue reading to see the best weight loss workouts routine for men that you can perform right at home.
9 Best Weight Loss Workouts for Men at Home
It’s time to show you the 9 Best weight loss workouts for men that you can perform right at home.
This exercise is simple to perform.
Below is the best weight loss workout you can incorporate into your daily schedule;
1. Kettlebell Squat Catch
The kettlebell squat catch is a favorite among so many people.
The reason for this is not farfetched – kettlebell squat catch works all the muscles in your body.
To make it even more effective, you can include a squat jump when you get to the bottom position, just before doing the overhead press.
- Begin by holding the handle of your moderate weight kettlebell just between the legs.
- Also, make sure your feet is separated at shoulder-width.
- Now go down into a squat while your back is kept flat.
- Pull the kettlebell just to the height of your shoulder and at the same time, drive through your legs and stand up.
- Turn the kettlebell’s away and allow the bottom to face away from you. Do this by scooping your elbows just towards your sides.
- Now drive through the legs and stand upright as you thrust the kettlebell over your head.
- Return the kettlebell to the height of your shoulders and repeat movement.
- You can perform about 10 to 15 reps.
For more kettlebell workouts read now – 11 Best Full Body Kettlebell Workouts for Weight Loss and Flat Belly at Home
2. Ski Jumps Weight Loss Workouts for Men
Are you looking for an exercise that will allow you to lose weight while also increasing your heart rate?
The ski jumps is one of the best weight loss workouts for beginners to lose weight at home.
They also help to add strength to your core and legs.
You can incorporate this ski jumps into your HIIT workout routine.
Below is a guide on how to perform one of the best weight loss workouts for men.
- Stand upright just at the center of your mat.
- Let your feet be separated at shoulder-width.
- Jump to the right side of your mat and ensure you only land on the right leg.
- Make sure your left leg is tucked just behind the right call.
- Now leap to the left side of the mat and only land on the left leg.
- Also, tuck the right leg just behind the left calf.
- Continue to repeat movement for about 30 seconds. Also take a 30 seconds rest.
- Altogether, perform for about 10 minutes.
3. Dumbbell Pull Complex
The dumbbell pull complex is one of the best weight loss workouts for men that you can perform.
This exercise boosts your metabolism and lights up the muscles of your upper body.
Just with a single move, your upper back, forearms, back, and biceps will feel the effect.
Explained below is a guide on how to properly perform the dumbbell pull complex.
- Grab a dumbbell in each of your hand.
- Lean forward and form a 45°, with the dumbbell hanging just in front of the chest. Thereafter, bring them up just to the sides of the chest.
- Now stand upright, and also row your dumbbells bringing them from the thighs straight to the shoulders.
- Your elbows should also flare up and out at the same time.
- Then bring it all to an end by curling the weights from your thighs straight to the shoulders, as you bend at the elbows.
- Perform as many rounds as you possibly can within 2 minutes.
- Thereafter, take a minute rest.
- Repeat the whole process for about 4 times.
4. No-Push-Up Burpee
Looking to burn loads of calories? Then this exercise is for you.
The No-Push-Up Burpee is a full-body workout that helps to burn loads of calories.
It also increases your heart rate and also works your whole body.
The good this about this exercise is that you can tweak it as you like.
This is definitely one of the most effective weight loss exercises at home.
- Begin by standing with your feet at shoulder-width with your arms placed at your sides.
- Bend the knees and reach forward as you place your hands right on the ground.
- Get into a plank by stepping your legs out behind you. Also, hop back the legs just under the body.
- Now jump upwards into the air and at the same time, bring your arms overhead.
- Finish this move by slightly bending your knees and repeat movement all over again.
- Perform 4 to 5 sets made up of 10 rep each.
- Take a minute rest between the sets.
5. Goblet Squat Weight Loss Workouts for Men
Goblet squat is a variation of the traditional squat that works your body even more.
This workout not only helps you lose weight, but it also adds strength to your lower body.
Additionally, the goblet squat increases muscle engagement and also builds lean muscle mass.
It is one of our favorite weight loss workouts for men simply because all you need is a little bit of space and a kettlebell or dumbbell.
This exercise works many muscles in your lower body.
- Begin by standing with the feet between your hip. Your feet should also be at a distance of shoulder-width apart.
- Grab a kettlebell or dumbbell and hold it against the chest.
- Make sure you keep your neck neutral, core tight, kettlebell or dumbbell touching your body, and also your back flat.
- Now bring yourself down and assume a squat position till you feel the allows touching the knees.
- Return to the previous standing position as you push the heels into the floor.
- Perform about 10 rep of the goblet squat.
6. Dumbbell Lunge Weight Loss Workouts For Men
The dumbbell lunge is a fantastic variation of the traditional lunge exercise.
This exercise not only helps you lose weight, and it also aids your balance.
Also, it works the muscles of the buttocks and upper legs.
All you need to perform this exercise is a dumbbell.
Explained below is a guide on how to perform one of the best weight loss workouts for men at home.
- Begin by standing up straight and hold a dumbbell in each of your hands.
- Let your arms be at your sides and your feet just less than a shoulder-width apart.
- Lunge forward with either of your leg and bend at your knee till your front thigh is almost parallel to the floor, then land on your heel.
- Breathe in as you bring your body down.
- Then return to the standing starting posture as you breathe out.
- Repeat the movement on the other leg.
- You should perform about 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 10 lunges each.
7. Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift
You know those muscles at the back of your body that most exercises find it difficult to work, the Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift does fantastic job with them.
This exercise also works your hamstring even more.
It also adds stability and strength to your core.
Explained below is a guide on how to perform one of the best weight loss workouts for men.
- Begin by standing with your feet at a distance hip-width apart.
- Your knees should be soft and also hold the dumbbells just in front of your hips as your palms face the thighs.
- Allow your spine to be in a neutral position and also squeeze your shoulder blades at the same time.
- Now start moving your hips backward.
- Bring down the dumbbells just in front of your shins and keep them very close to your body.
- As you get to the bottom, your spine should be neutral and push through your heels to extend your knees and hips.
- Also, squeeze your glutes at the top.
- You should perform 3 sets of 6 to 8 repetitions each.
Planks are regarded as one of the most effective exercises out there.
They not only help you lose weight, and they also add strength to your core (1).
The move works your shoulder, biceps and neck muscles.
Additionally, planks help improve your posture.
- Begin by assuming a push-up position.
- Rest your body weight right on your forearms as you bend the elbows at 90°.
- Your torso should also be rigid and straight.
- Your body should also assume a straight line from your toes to your ears. Make sure there is no bending or sagging.
- Relax your head and keep looking at the ground.
- Maintain this posture for as long as you possibly can.
- Always exhale and inhale steadily and slowly.
9. Jumping Rope
The jumping Rope is a simple and fun way to exercise.
It is a High-Intensity Intervals Training (HIIT) that has been proven to work effectively well (2).
Losing weight should not have to be a difficult task. Why not have fun while at it?
This exercise is one we enjoy because we can do it virtually anywhere – outside or inside.
All that is required is a skipping rope and a little bit of space.
The jumping rope is one of the best full-body weight loss workouts for men that you can do.
It allows you to keep burning calories all day.
You can skip for about two minutes, thereafter take a minute rest.
Then start skipping all over again. Make sure your jump is just enough to go over the rope.
Getting fit and losing weight is easier than ever. Gone are the days when we must visit the gym before we workout.
The exercises listed above can be performed right from the comfort of your home.
They are the best weight loss workouts for men and you should try them out.
You must remember that exercises without healthy eating habits and complete lifestyle change is just like a waste of time.
It is important you combine your exercise with a lifestyle change (3). This will help your weight loss goal run along smoothly.
The post 9 Best Weight Loss Workouts for Men at Home appeared first on Viral Hug.