If you want a six pack or a toned stomach then don’t believe the hype, and put your efforts into what works! This article provides 7 simple yet effective exercises to help transform your core!
You can carve your core from every angle and take your killer abs to the next level. Are you ready for your workout?
Related article: 8 Core Blasting Exercises To Target Your Lower Abs
- Lie face down on the floor.
- Then, squeeze your glutes so that your legs lift slightly off of the floor.
- Raise your chest and extend your arms out in front of you, off of the floor.
- Keeping your chest lifted, draw one elbow toward your back.
- Alternate arms.
- Lie on your back, face-up, with your shoulder blades raised off of the floor.
- Keeping your legs straight, lift one leg so that your legs form an L shape.
- Clap your hands behind your vertical leg.
- Continue scissoring your legs, clapping each time behind your knee.
Related article: The Most Unexpected 15 Exercises For A Sexy Ab Blast & Body Sculpt Workout
Low Plank Oblique Knee Lift
- First get into a side plank, balancing on one of your forearms, your shoulder directly above your elbow.
- Hold your other hand at chest height.
- Raise your top knee toward your chest until it taps your hand, then lower it back down.
- Extend one leg out in front of you and bend your other knee toward your chest.
- Switch your legs back and forth while pumping your arms like you’re running.
Related article: Blast Belly Fat With This 5 Brilliant Exercises In Just 5 Minutes
- Extend your legs out in front of you and raise them up until your entire body forms a V.
- Take your fists and bang them (not too hard!) against your abs while maintaining the V shape.
- Get in a high-plank position.
- Then, keeping your legs together and straight, hop your feet in toward your chest, piking your butt toward the ceiling.
- That should put your entire body in an inverted V shape.
- Pause, then hop your feet back out to the plank position.
Related article: Sculpt And Shape A Sexy Upper Body With These 5 Exercises
Alternating Plank Balance
- First get into a high plank.
- Extend your right arm in front of you and your left leg behind you at the same time.
- Pause, keeping your hips square to the ground.
- Then switch to the other side.
The post The Intense Ab Workout That Creates Curvaceous Core Muscles appeared first on GymGuider.com.