All the people in the world like eating bananas. They have a great taste and they are also full with vitamins and minerals that are healthy for the body.
A lot of people who follow strict diets include bananas because they keep you full nd are very nutritious, which makes them an ideal snack choice.
However, few people know that the color of the banana really matters. As the bananas change their color, they also have different effects on the body.
Each banana shade indicates that the bananas are in a different ripe stage and do different things for the health.
So, keep reading to find out what kind of benefit each banana shade will offer to you.
What banana color is best for your health?
1. Brown Banana
* You will most likely like to throw away a brown colored banana.
* However, you shouldn’t do that because the brown and soft bananas actually contain a lot of nutrients that are good for the health of your muscles and bones.
* They can also make you happier and lower your stress levels.
2. Yellow Banana
* This is the most common banana color.
* These bananas contain a lot of antioxidants, which makes them extremely nutritious and beneficial for the health.
3. Green Banana
* Green bananas don’t contain a lot of sugar, which makes them great for diabetics.
* Also, green bananas are amazing when it comes to preventing heart disease.
4. Spotted Banana
* Spotted bananas can boost your immunity.
* They contain a lot of antioxidants that can help if you have tumors.
So, now that you know about each banana shade, you should try to consume them every day and enjoy the benefits they offer.
Don’t be afraid of the sugar in the bananas because it is a natural source and not a processed one. This means that you get a natural source of energy and you won’t have a sugar crash afterwards.
Be social, share!
The post You Should Know What Banana, Color Is Best For Your Health appeared first on Ideal Silhouette.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family !!!
The post You Should Know What Banana, Color Is Best For Your Health appeared first on Viral Hug.